Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BEST OF TESTIMONIALS: PAWING LIFE ALERT PENDANT TRULY MAKES DOG MAN’S BEST FRIEND

Yes, we at Life Alert do get letters stating how pets, in some cases, know how to push the Life Alert pendant when they sense their owners are in trouble. Here is just one example:

My husband had a seizure and fell down in the house. Either he or our dog pushed the Life Alert help button. Since he did not respond to the return phone call, Life Alert contacted the emergency people, who came out to help. They also called me at school. I am so thankful for Life Alert. If my husband had been left at home all day, I’m not sure he would’ve survived. -Sandi K., Ocoee FL

Now we ask you: who is a better friend than one who saves your life, then licks your face afterwards? Truly this man’s best friend!

No comments: